Translate

GALLERIA GK

FINE ART PRINTS www.photoartbygk.com
When you are ready we'll deliver a museum-quality masterpiece right to your door - worldwide.


Commercial Licensing / Websites

Commercial Licensing
Website Galleria GK: gerlinde-keating.pixels.com

Contact: gkeating@photoartbygk.com




Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A LOVING RELATIONSHIP IS ......

"A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself – to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart." – Leo F. Buscaglia
Information for my European followers:
Some of my art work is available on ARTFLAKES, located in Berlin, Germany. 
Go to www.photoartbygk.com to find out more.
Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment