Translate

GALLERIA GK

FINE ART PRINTS www.photoartbygk.com
When you are ready we'll deliver a museum-quality masterpiece right to your door - worldwide.


Commercial Licensing / Websites

Commercial Licensing
Website Galleria GK: gerlinde-keating.pixels.com

Contact: gkeating@photoartbygk.com




Monday, March 25, 2013

DIVORCE AND CHILDREN / WORLD PEACE

I am very honored to have received so many "Thank you" E-mails in response to my post "Divorce - Children in the middle", and I am very happy that I could help. Many of you liked the idea to replace "ex-spouse" with "the father or mother of my child" because it diffuses many emotions.

 
Copyright 2013 Gerlinde Keating. All Rights Reserved.
Your choice!
  • Poster
  • Canvas Print
  • Metal Print
  • Acrylic Print 
  • Framed Print
  • Greeting Card
Have a great day!
My new art work
"WORLD PEACE".
 
 
 
 
WORLD PEACE - is it a dream or will it be reality one day?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment