Translate

GALLERIA GK

FINE ART PRINTS www.photoartbygk.com
When you are ready we'll deliver a museum-quality masterpiece right to your door - worldwide.


Commercial Licensing / Websites

Commercial Licensing
Website Galleria GK: gerlinde-keating.pixels.com

Contact: gkeating@photoartbygk.com




Friday, March 1, 2013

IF I COULD TAKE YOUR TROUBLES

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them into the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me.
I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend that is always there.
- - - -Khahlil Gibran "A True Friend"
 
Happy Music for the weekend!
Relax and enjoy the video even if you do not speak the language.
 
Title: Show me your smile! 
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment