Translate

GALLERIA GK

FINE ART PRINTS www.photoartbygk.com
When you are ready we'll deliver a museum-quality masterpiece right to your door - worldwide.


Commercial Licensing / Websites

Commercial Licensing
Website Galleria GK: gerlinde-keating.pixels.com

Contact: gkeating@photoartbygk.com




Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nik P. - Hey lass uns fliegen 2008 - Hey let us fly

Beautiful video and music. This gives you a glimpse of the Alps in Austria. The lyrics and song are by Nik P, a famous songwriter and superstar in Europe. He was born in Austria.


I translated the lyrics for you as best as I could.



"Over dream and hope - I spread my wings to fly - To fly with you-------
Then I spread my wings
Over your dreams
And we put our hands together - Together we are strong
And fly, fly with me….
Come give me your hand and let us fly….., Let us fly ……, Let us fly ….. Let us fly…
We see the world - In our dreams
Full of happiness and harmony
But then the reality moves us
She is the mother of fantasy
Just close your eyes
Just close your eyes
And let us fly
Let us fly
Let us fly
Let us fly
Let us fly"


No comments:

Post a Comment