Translate

GALLERIA GK

FINE ART PRINTS www.photoartbygk.com
When you are ready we'll deliver a museum-quality masterpiece right to your door - worldwide.


Commercial Licensing / Websites

Commercial Licensing
Website Galleria GK: gerlinde-keating.pixels.com

Contact: gkeating@photoartbygk.com




Saturday, July 21, 2012

Surprise -
Today I received a call from one of my Art Collectors. She thanked me for the birthday card with a handwritten note.  I had used one of my greeting cards (available on my website) which are blank inside and I wrote my birthday wishes on the inside of the greeting card.

She said that she appreciated the "Art" Card and my handwritten note very much because I had spent the time to write and did not just go to the store and purchased a pre-printed card. She also said that she is going to frame the greeting card. I am very flattered.

Well, I realize it now that in our hectic times with  all the technology around us, a personal touch means a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment