Translate

GALLERIA GK

FINE ART PRINTS www.photoartbygk.com
When you are ready we'll deliver a museum-quality masterpiece right to your door - worldwide.


Commercial Licensing / Websites

Commercial Licensing
Website Galleria GK: gerlinde-keating.pixels.com

Contact: gkeating@photoartbygk.com




Monday, August 13, 2012


How times have changed!

My mother told me this story. I was three, my sister was two and my cousin (a boy) was three years old. My mother and my aunt took us to the beach. In Europe it was okay for very young children to run around naked on the beach. We took our clothes off and had to put them in small piles. All at a sudden my cousin started shaking our clothes and his Mom shouted “What are you doing?” He replied “Mommy, the girls have lost something”. We had never seen a boy and he had never seen a girl. Well, it was time to explain to us all the difference and then he gave up the search.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment