Translate

GALLERIA GK

FINE ART PRINTS www.photoartbygk.com
When you are ready we'll deliver a museum-quality masterpiece right to your door - worldwide.


Commercial Licensing / Websites

Commercial Licensing
Website Galleria GK: gerlinde-keating.pixels.com

Contact: gkeating@photoartbygk.com




Monday, February 23, 2015

Akim and Andre Rieu - Amazing!

 I learned how to read sheet music, to play piano (classical music only; I wish my teacher would have taught me to play by ear too) and I learned how to play the violin. I gave up the violin lessons after six months. Watch the left hand of the violinist, it was too difficult for me.



Advice for today:

"There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict.
Walk away, the battle they are fighting isn't with you, it is with themselves." - Author unknown



Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment